The 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering ICMMEN 2020
We are honored to invite you to the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (ICMMEN 2020), which will be held 2-3 July, 2020 in Thessaloniki, Greece (https://web.ihu.edu.gr/icmmen20 )
The venue that will host the conference is Mediterranean Palace Hotel, which is a 5-star hotel in Thessaloniki, in the city center, equipped with modern conveniences, next to a traditional district of Thessaloniki and with an astonishing view over the Thermaikos Gulf.
All presented papers at the conference will be published online with open-access in MATEC Web of Conferences. MATEC Web of Conferences is indexed in major international databases: CAS, Compendex, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science - WoS), DOAJ, Google Scholar, Inspect, Polymer Library, Scopus. Extended abstracts of the accepted papers will be published in a Book of Abstracts.
We hope the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering conference will be a good opportunity to change information of mutual scientific interests and to develop new collaborations.
On behalf of the organizers, I am delighted to welcome all the participants to Thessaloniki for the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering Conference – ICMMEN 2020, and to enjoy staying in Thessaloniki!
- • Advances in Machining and Manufacturing Technologies
- • Advances in Assembling and Forming Technologies
- • 3D Scanning and Additive Manufacturing
- • Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacturing
- • Advanced Materials
- • Coatings and Surface Engineering
- • Tribology
- • CAD/CAM/CAE Technologies and Geometrical Representations
- • Vibration and Quality Control
- • Automation and Robotics
- • Learning and education in Robotics, Mechatronics and New Technologies
- • Human Mechatronic Systems Interaction
- • Product Design, Sustainable Design and Cyclic Economy
- • Industrial Design Management and Innovation
Prof. Gabriel Mansour,
Head of Laboratory of Machine Tools and Manufacturing Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki