Modern Technologies in Industrial Engineering ModTech
Szanowni Państwo zachęcamy do udziału w konferencjach współorganizowanych przez pracowników Katedry Automatyzacji i Robotyzacji Procesów Technologicznych i Zintegrowanych Systemów Wytwarzania:
Możliwość publikacji pracy prezentowanej podczas konferencji w czasopiśmie International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies (IJMMT), ISSN 2067-3604.
Liczba punktów wg wykazu czasopism naukowych i recenzowanych materiałów z konferencji międzynarodowych wraz z przypisaną liczbą punktów MNiSW to 70 pkt. Przypisane dyscypliny naukowe:
- automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika;
- informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja;
- inżynieria materiałowa;
- inżynieria mechaniczna;
We are happy to invite you to ModTech2020 International Conference - Modern Technologies in Industrial Engineering - which will be held in Eforie Nord, Romania, Ana Hotels Europa Hotel, June 24-27, 2020. You can find all the information concerning the ModTech2020 International Conference on the web site www.modtech.ro
- Engineering of Manufacturing Processes; B. Advanced in Composite Materials and Technologies;
- Characterization, Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical Processes; D. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing; E. Technology Transfer; F. Micro- and Nano- Technologies; G. Maritime Engineering and Navigation.
- Conference launch: October 1st-5th, 2019
- The deadline for Abstracts: December 30th, 2019
- Confirmation to authors: January 15th, 2020
- Deadline for full papers (only for Proceedings of ModTech2020): March 15th, 2020
- Deadline for full papers (only for Journals): Please check Conference publications
- Deadline for revised papers (only for Proceedings of ModTech2020): April 30th, 2020
- Deadline for revised papers (only for Journals): Please check Conference publications
- Deadline for registration: May 5th, 2020
- Deadline for conference fee: May 14th, 2020
- Programme information: June 1st, 2020
- ModTech2020 International Conference: June, 24th-27th, 2020
- Acceptance of paper proof by the corresponding author: July 29th-31st, 2020
- Proceedings of ModTech2020 International Conference: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, ISI Proceedings;
- International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies (IJMMT), SCOPUS Indexation;
We are looking forward to meet you at ModTech2020 International Conference which will be held between June 24-27, 2020, Ana Hotels Europa Hotel, Eforie Nord, Romania.
Professor Dumitru Nedelcu, Ph.D.
President of ModTech2019 International Conference
“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, Romania
President of ModTech Professional Association, Iasi, Romania
The 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering ICMMEN 2020
We are honored to invite you to the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (ICMMEN 2020), which will be held 2-3 July, 2020 in Thessaloniki, Greece (https://web.ihu.edu.gr/icmmen20 )
The venue that will host the conference is Mediterranean Palace Hotel, which is a 5-star hotel in Thessaloniki, in the city center, equipped with modern conveniences, next to a traditional district of Thessaloniki and with an astonishing view over the Thermaikos Gulf.
All presented papers at the conference will be published online with open-access in MATEC Web of Conferences. MATEC Web of Conferences is indexed in major international databases: CAS, Compendex, Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science - WoS), DOAJ, Google Scholar, Inspect, Polymer Library, Scopus. Extended abstracts of the accepted papers will be published in a Book of Abstracts.
We hope the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering conference will be a good opportunity to change information of mutual scientific interests and to develop new collaborations.
On behalf of the organizers, I am delighted to welcome all the participants to Thessaloniki for the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing and Materials Engineering Conference – ICMMEN 2020, and to enjoy staying in Thessaloniki!
- • Advances in Machining and Manufacturing Technologies
- • Advances in Assembling and Forming Technologies
- • 3D Scanning and Additive Manufacturing
- • Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacturing
- • Advanced Materials
- • Coatings and Surface Engineering
- • Tribology
- • CAD/CAM/CAE Technologies and Geometrical Representations
- • Vibration and Quality Control
- • Automation and Robotics
- • Learning and education in Robotics, Mechatronics and New Technologies
- • Human Mechatronic Systems Interaction
- • Product Design, Sustainable Design and Cyclic Economy
- • Industrial Design Management and Innovation
Prof. Gabriel Mansour,
Head of Laboratory of Machine Tools and Manufacturing Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki